Lovely Istria d.o.o. | Tourist agency | Bunarska cesta 102, 52100 Pula
ID: HR-AB-52-13006099 | OIB 01645881428 | HR6623400091110808994 PBZ bank
(HR) tel: +385(052)535360 | (HR) gsm: +385913323133 | (UK) +385976941000 | (DE) +385976931000 | (IT) +385913323133
1. Choose the desired villa on our website through our search engine. After that, choose the desired period of accommodation in the villa. You will be able to choose only the available periods. Check your entry and choose the option BOOK to proceed with the process of reservation.
2. Check your selection and proceed with the selection with the option CONTINUE.
3. Fill in the form with your personal data, number of adults, children, babies and pets if accepted in particular villa. If you choose pets, the cleaning fee will automatically be added to the total amount. The cleaning fee for pets is usually between 0 and 100 € for pet per week. If desired, you have an option of leaving a message or asking a question. Then choose CONTINUE.
4. Check all of the details of your reservation. The total amount is in euro (€) and in kuna (HRK). On top of the total amount there is an online booking fee of 2,5%.
To validate your reservation, you need to pay a 30% advance payment of the total amount. You can choose the method of the advance payment between bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
The remaining amount of 70% must be paid at least 30 days before arrival or in cash upon arrival (cash upon arrival is not possible for all of the houses).
For the remaining amount of 70% you can choose the method of payment: bank transfer, credit card or PayPal and cash upon arrival (cash upon arrival is not possible for all of the houses).
The 30% advance payment is non-refundable.
The remaining amount of 70% after 30 days before arrival is non-refundable.
A down payment in cash in case of damage, directly to the owner of the house, is required upon arrival (usually between 200€ and 1000€). If there was no damage in the house, this down payment in case of damage will be completely refunded on the day of your departure.
5. While choosing credit card or PayPal as the method of payment, by clicking the CONTINUE button, you will be redirected to a shortlist with an option of paying with credit card or PayPal. By choosing credit card, you will be redirected to the WSPay™ authorization system and real-time card charging.
By choosing PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal payments.
Your reservation will be validated immediately and you will receive a booking confirmation (voucher) through e-mail.
By choosing bank transfer as the method of payment, by clicking the CONTINUE button, you will receive all of the payment instructions and booking details on your e-mail. You need to confirm the intent of booking, after which you will have two work days to make the payment. After the payment is received, your reservation will be final and you will be notified and receive a booking confirmation (voucher) on your e-mail.
As evidence of payment you can mail us a copy of payment (slip) on email@example.com and your booking will be instantly confirmed.
If we don’t receive the payment within 4 work days, your reservation will be canceled.
All of the prices include VAT and tourist taxes for all of the members of your party.
Payment through our website is secure.
Personal data entry and transfer
Personal data entry and transfer and credit card number data is secured with the highest security standards insured by WSPay™ system for on-line credit card authorization complying with the requirements of credit card companies, credit card brands and PCI DSS standards. Credit card authorization and charging is carried out through the WSPay™ system for real-time credit card authorization and charging.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Lovely Istria commits to protect private information provided by its customers, in a way of gathering only the necessary and basic information about the buyers / users that we are required to have in order to fulfill our obligations; informs the buyers about the use of data, gives the buyers a choice of using their data on regular basis, including the possibility of choosing whether they want their name to be removed from the marketing campaign lists. All of the client’s data is closely kept and it’s available only to the employees who need this information in order to perform their duties. All of the Lovely Istria employees and business partners are obliged to respect the privacy protection principles.